POSITIVE DISCIPLINE IN THE CLASSROOM WORKSHOP
Stamford, CT October 23-24, 2017, 9 AM- 5 PM. Registration and more information: http://positivediscipline.org/event-2152704
This two-day interactive workshop is designed for teachers, counselors, school staff and administrators who want an effective discipline approach that integrates social and emotional learning while reducing challenging student behaviors. Attendees will earn recognition as a Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educator and will learn to:
- Develop a large teaching toolbox of kind and firm discipline approaches.
- Establish explicit classroom structures and procedures.
- Create an equitable classroom community based on mutual respect.
- Understand the motivation behind students’ misbehavior and how to encourage positive change.
- Facilitate effective class meetings teaching social skills and problem-solving.
- Learn Positive Discipline/Adlerian Psychology for use in the classroom and school community.
Additional dates and locations available at http://positivediscipline.org/classroom-educator-training